Do you think Oska will like it....?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieF

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well we have finally finished Oska's enclosure so it is all ready for when he comes home.
We are just waiting for the cage to come for the heat lamp and its done.(Oh & the licence, hurry up DSE)

While we are waiting for Oska we have put another snake in there....its a very rare breed from the rubberous snake family all the way from the deep jungles of the chain of reject shops......lol :lol:

P.S. Rubber snake has already fooled 2 people and it hasnt even been in there a whole day yet.....hahaha :twisted:

Kellie

Attachments

• snake 004.jpg
    snake 004.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 133
  • snake 007.jpg
    snake 007.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 125
  • snake 008.jpg
    snake 008.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
You've done a great job with the enclosure, and I love your sense of humour! :lol: Your new snake is going to be very happy.

No only the heat lamp, and the other one will only be on when i need it.

Looks great :) you will have to show us a pic when the snake moves in.

Very nice. Congrats on nearly getting ur python :)

No light cages though. I know some people don't use them and have never had burnt their snakes. But probably not worth the rusk IMO.

Sorry..... your not ur and risk not rusk... Not easy posting from my phone.....

looks great, what type of snake is Oska gonna be?
dont tell me ur gonna house him with the rubberious snake, lol,...terrible idea in regards to quarantine,..! :p

No light cages though. I know some people don't use them and have never had burnt their snakes. But probably not worth the rusk IMO.

KellieF says in her first post that she is just waiting for the light cage, and her licence to arrive :)

Looks pretty good! If I was a snake I would be happy to live there :D

Yes quite right. Again I'll blame using my phone for not reading about the light cages.

looks great, what type of snake is Oska gonna be?
dont tell me ur gonna house him with the rubberious snake, lol,...terrible idea in regards to quarantine,..! :p

Not to mention the potential for hybrids! That would be completely irresponsible. :)

LOL.....no, rubberous snake will be evicted when Oska arrives :)

Chris1, Oska is an Inland Carpet Python.

Very nice If my guys saw that they would be very jelous snakes

Well I have had this week off work and we are still waiting for the licence so I have had plenty of time to work on it...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back