Dodgey reptile sellers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destroyed?? surely not.. if they were in pretty bad nic, well i guess they might have to be, worst case senario. sounds like there are a few dodgy fools out there, this is the 2nd thread in last couple of days of strange reptile sellers.

it will be put on a adoption ballot or destroyed

Destroyed! That's awful! Surely those reptiles don't have to die because some people are stupid! Do you know any more about adoption ballots? Is there some kind of list of people willing to take in mis-treated animals? I would like to get involved with that if it means the animals don't get killed.

Yeah i will on Monday then.

The bearded dragons obvioussly were not eating due to stress from being caught from the wild.

He also had some suspect pythons, a goanna which was for sure from the wild and a croc which was suss.

If you dont report him then your almost as bad as him!

every state isdifferent in regards to confiscated reptiles,nsw do have a ballot system where native reptiles are put up for adoption,in victoria they get offered to zoos and other institutions or god knows what,they dont get put on a ballot

There's a guy in Goulburn N.S.W who is very dodgey. He comes across as a good bloke initially, and once he's gained your trust, he'll rip you off. He ripped off a good mate of mine, and a few others as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a dodgy seller on this site that im aware of but 'the person' keeps changing there username. how are we supposed to keep away from these sorts?

There's a guy in Goulburn N.S.W who is very dodgey. He comes across as a good bloke initially, and once he's gained your trust, he'll rip you off. He ripped off a good mate of mine, and a few others as well.

I'll second that. He's very dodgey. Pity you cant name people on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but all they would have to do is change there ip address.

Switch on and off modem? lol

As for DSE i am waiting to hear back from them.

I had the help of someone from the forum who pointed me in the right direction.

aussie, restarting modem only changes interna ip adress, not the external ip that your isp gives you. to change the external ip you have to call your isp and go through a whoooole lot of indian call centres. an ip ban would work.

aussie, restarting modem only changes interna ip adress, not the external ip that your isp gives you. to change the external ip you have to call your isp and go through a whoooole lot of indian call centres. an ip ban would work.

This is sort of true if you have an assigned static IP from your ISP, although if you have port forwarding rules set up in your router chances are you also have a static internal IP address too.

Many people still have dynamic IP's and in that case would have to set an IP range ban e.g. 58.168.*.* which would also ban anyone else using that IP range.

Apart from all that, what about IPCONFIG release/renew.

stupid people.Never come across any dodgy sellers but i will some day!!!!!!!!!

I read this the wrong way and thought you were saying 'stupid people never come across dodgy sellers but you will some day, implying you were stupid. Oh to get my eyes checked so I can see the small insignificant punctuation marks and get the meaning right.

Enjoy :rolleyes: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back