Dofferent species together

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Hi all just wondering if i can keep Saltuarius Swaini with angle head dragons. I just made a tank 3Wx2Hx1D foot tank.

i dont even know why you would ask this question you have been on here long enough to know its not safe to house different animals togeather maybey when they have a large area eg. a pit but anything could go wrong the dragons could have a good chomp on the geckos tail or visa versa its just not worth the risk plus the dragons will be sleeping at night while the gecko will be running all over them and will stress the hell out of them sorry if i seemed to have ago at you because im not lol

your tank is too small for one angle, they need height, at least 1m as an adult, not a good idea

What the hell?

Is it really to hard for you to be able to house them separately? If you can't keep reptiles properly, don't keep them at all. I know of people that have successfully kept Gecko species with Dragon species but that doesn't mean it will work for everybody. Alot of planning would need to go into designing an appropriate enclosure to cater for the needs of the species in question.

I for one would have thought you would know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back