dog food for ridge tailed monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley, cat food is better, chicken is best (not fish ) mix in some raw egg, not too often though.

Sorry didnt know you werent allowed to say cat

IMO, I wouldn't, it's not designed for them and can cause problems later in life.

I feed all my monitors a combination of mice, chicks, crickets, cockroaches, minced chicken, strips of lean meat, egg, good quality tinned dog food and literally anything with meat content. They are not fussy and as long as you are sensible they will thrive. They don't need a totally insect diet so are easy to feed.

Sorry! :oops: That was my fault. We were getting too many people talking about killing cats, how much of a pest they are, etc., etc., and it appeared that they were doing it just for a stir to upset the cat-loving members. It's a debate that raises it's ugly head from time to time and always ends up getting nasty.... sorta like the hybrid debate! :) ... so.... I added "cat" and "cats" to the word censor without thinking of the consequences to reasonable posts like the above. :oops: Fixed now, with my apologise.

Sorry! That was my fault. We were getting too many people talking about killing cats, how much of a pest they are, etc., etc., and it appeared that they were doing it just for a stir to upset the cat-loving members. It's a debate that raises it's ugly head from time to time and always ends up getting nasty.... sorta like the hybrid debate! ... so.... I added "cat" and "cats" to the word censor without thinking of the consequences to reasonable posts like the above. Fixed now, with my apologise

lol thats funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back