Dog roll vs dog biscuits...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great to hear DeadCricket!

I love mastiffs! But I wasn't too keen on getting a huge dog as my first dog! I'm quite happy with the medium/large size here :)

Do you notice now she is 7 months old she's entered the 'teenage' phase of her life and she is beginning to know what's 'best' if you know what I mean :)

While they're still only a couple of months old they're very impressionable indeed! You can mould them how you like. But when they start knowing what is 'best' I think it can be difficult. I'm getting that with my human, so it's great to get a puppy that actually listens :)

Maybe I should start feeding my human 'Science Diet'!!!

i have working dog (hunting dogs) and i feed them dry food with a little bit of youghurt on top so its not so dry. i highley belive in dry food as i had a dog die from eating can food etc

That's great to hear DeadCricket!

I love mastiffs! But I wasn't too keen on getting a huge dog as my first dog! I'm quite happy with the medium/large size here :)

Do you notice now she is 7 months old she's entered the 'teenage' phase of her life and she is beginning to know what's 'best' if you know what I mean :)

While they're still only a couple of months old they're very impressionable indeed! You can mould them how you like. But when they start knowing what is 'best' I think it can be difficult. I'm getting that with my human, so it's great to get a puppy that actually listens :)

Maybe I should start feeding my human 'Science Diet'!!!

Yeh we have recently started having some dominance issues but even though she is a big dog, I'm still bigger haha. The funniest 'teenage' moment she has come into is that she doesn't want me telling her its bed time anymore. I go and fluff up the old jumper in her kennel or on her bed (depending how warm it is) and say bed. She comes and jumps in, gives me a few licks and curls up. Last night she wouldn't do anything more then run over, look at her bed, look at me, give me a little lick and then run off again haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back