Dolphins blowing bubbles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wakd

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Amazing!
[video=metacafe;1041454/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1041454/[/video]

wow, though they do look a bit awkward the way they swim, but thats amazing for a big fish.

I just loooove Dolphins. The majority of my tattoos are dolphins, they look so peaceful and serene.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Tam

Dolphins are known for blowing bubbles, not always as majestically as that or just for fun as it seems in that video. However, they do use bubbles to box in fish and catch them. It's called "bubble netting" Basically they blow bubbles are the fish, gradually making the circle tighter (the fish won't cross the bubble) and then they go diving through the group catching up the fish.

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL animals. I mean who wouldn't want to be an animal who has sex for pleasure, lol.

That was so cool! To imagine that a bubble of air that size could exist so far down for so long and be pushed around so magnificantly!!!!!!!! Nature rocks!

I don't get it - someone please explain who these dolphins are blowing?

I was expecting to see Michael Jackson's monkey...

Never mind... But do answer this - how do bubbles get blown under water? What have they got that they can use that stops the bubbles rising to the surface? Those bubbles seem to stay underwater for ages... Teh reason I am asking is becuase I want some of that stuff, I think ti would be cool for the kids to blow bubbles in the swimming pool....

Not Michael Jackson's monkey!

I wish I had Broadband [:rolleyes: I can't get access! ] Watching those dolphins would be sooo nice! Dolphins have a certain something about them. I don't know what but it certainly appeals to so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back