Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when I settle down ready to watch a good movie and the DVD plays up, freezes, skips and farts and just will not play.

Dont you hate it when you're holding your pink tongue skink and it jumps off you onto the sofa that your mums sitting on and she screams like shes being murdered :?

I hate "haters"... no wait that's just made me a hater and I hate that.... Guess that means I hate myself :?????

Haters gonna hate;)

I hate it when our dog hits me in the thigh with his tail that might as well be a whip. OUCH.

Damn right. But don't complain, you don't have a pair of testicles to be whipped :lol:!

I don't consider playing TAB any form of talent, at all. there is absoloutly no skill in it...and as a sheet music reading girl who had to study for hours, I'll never change my opinion.
TAB is also not even the way a song actually goes 99% of the time.

Its the same language. Like saying speaking Cantonese takes 99% less skill than speaking English when you think about it objectively. Sounds the same when you play it regardless of the form in which its written.

Last edited:
I hate when they advertise during the credits of a movie, I'm trying to see an actors name when suddenly the screen shrinks to 1/3 size so they can advertise some crap I'm not interested in.

Well ironically the new autotuned artists produce way better songs that the old talented people lol
I was brought up in the era of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Elvis etc. They had no choice but to sing live. I don’t often go to the pub, but a couple of weeks back I dropped in for a glass of draught on Friday night. The band was taking a long break so they played pre-recorded music. This had about 4 Beatles tracks scattered through it. Every time one came on, the dance floor visibly filled or got busier. I think that speaks for itself.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue.....expert tip to check sus milk.......get a glass, half fill with boiling water, add some milk......lumpy= bad.......mixes in= good. Simple to do before your coffee or tea.:)

I hate it when I buy a new CD, take off the plastic wrapping, open the case and the disc falls out because the little plastic 'teeth' in the centre, that holds the disc in, have all snapped off.

I hate it when I buy a new CD, take off the plastic wrapping, open the case and the disc falls out because the little plastic 'teeth' in the centre, that holds the disc in, have all snapped off.

That happens to me too, its so annoying! Some of my new CD covers have broken just because I opened them... great product lol.

I HATE COLD WEATHER. IN SUMMER WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN ITS COLD. AUTUMN IS COLD, WINTER IS FREEZING. BRING ON SUMMER. COLD is my pet hate. I whinge and complain, wear double layers and still can't warm up. After dark in summer I get cold, today is grey, raining and freezing. I hate winter.

Some drink and food related "don't you hate it when":

[FONT=&quot]You have been working hard out side in the heat and you come in for that can of Coke you chilled in the freezer earlier, and one of the kids has drunk it.

When you fill your cereal bowl in the morning and go to the fridge to discover there virtually no milk.

When you are really enjoying a piece of chocolate and you bite into a bit of the aluminium wrapper and have to spit the whole lot out to find it.

When you take a mouthful of beer from a can someone has put out their cigarette in.

When you take that last mouthful of tea and you realise the teabag was broken.

When you are really looking forward to a nice, hot cup of tea, you take your first tentative sip, and the milk is off.

Blue
[/FONT]

When you come home to find your neighbours having a party and you have no where on your st to park (my parents get the driveway)

I hate heading out in the morning to find someone has thrown a rock through my car window and stolen my MP3 gadgets I had so I could listen to my iPOD through the stereo in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back