Dragon enclosure co-exist

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magruber

Not so new Member
Reaction score
What dragons can co-exist in an outdoor enclosure the 7 beardies and the frillneck get along and iv been told when the water dragons big enough he can go outside with them too but I was wondering is there any other dragon species that can too?

Mabyeee try a lace montior, and some pygmy beardeds. They could get on nicely.... ;)

Last edited:
id put my perentie Monitor in with a baby beardy never have any problems. Perenties love all other dragons so much they invite them to dinner.

Why do you want to house so many animals together. Get more cages or less animals it only ends up animals getting hurt or worse. You are asking for ADVICE but dont want to listen when its not to your liking. Did you learn from your bucket idea?

Are you going to breed me a velociraptor? lol just winding ya up. But to be honest i think you need to grab your self some reptile books an have a read.

Have a search on here I'm sure your not the first to ask this question.

theres always that chance that they'll be fine BUT, as you can see your more than likely just gonna have trouble, If there fine together now then it should be ok, just not recommended

Magruber, howabout you get one dragon and figure out what you're doing, before you worry about a big outdoor community.

from memory last time I went to australia zoo they had an outdoor enclosure with blue tongue lizards, water dragons and bearded dragons altogether. but this was a few years ago

those three are common in the same area however frilleds arnt and therefore shouldnt be mixed. Nothing may happen or the ****e might hit the fan

I agree with Aussie-Pride, you need to learn about the animals, search thr forum get some books. Then after a month or so go out and get ONE bearded dragon, put in an indoor or outdoor enclosure/pit of the right size, nothing tiny. Keep it for a while, if its all happy and healthy maybe go for a nother bearded dragon. Ohh and if they are happy and healthy, maybe you would get some eggs. But then that would also doing some research so i dont know how that would go. But give them some hides OUT of the sun for thoes hot days... Ahah

and if that goes well then you might be able to breed Aussie-Pride his velociraptor :p Im sure that would be cool, also Aussie-Pride ill have to come around and see it if you dont mind

EDIT: i read elsewear that you have bearded dragons, but still do your research please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back