Dragon pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlea

Reaction score
Just thought I'd add a recent pic of one of my Bearded Dragons and say hi in the process.

Lea

Beautiful pic, welcome to the site.
I did photography in year 11 and got some nice black and white pics of some of the beardies puffing up as well but it wasn't a digital :(

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you liked them :) Will post some more soon. They are quite fearsome up close....

That is one beautiful picture! Welcome to the site. I think bearded dragons have interesting characters.. :lol: they crack me up

very nice photo dragonlea, you should submit it into the photocomp :)

That pic is almost ghost like. What camera are you using? I am about to buy a good quality digital just for the reptiles. The missus can have the old 5 megapixel for her relo's mug shots.

Welcome to the site. You can post pics like that anytime. Make sure you enter ther comps.

High quality shot mate !!
What settings did ya use on the cam ?

As already said , welcome to the site and hope we'll see more of those awesome pic's of urs

Sensational work! Great beardie!! welcome abord and yes, please share your camera tips... i'm so miffed with my kilopixel (can't call it a mega :()

oo and more pics more pics more pics more pics :)

Cheers
Cat

Glad everyone liked the images. They were taken by my husband with a Ricoh GRD in macro mode. It is a 8 megapixel camera P&S with a fixed 28mm lens. It can produce very 'film' like images in B/W mode. We have a framed A3 print on the wall from this camera (shown below) and it looks great.

The lens is fast (F2.4) and in macro mode has a fairly narrow depth of field which is usually hard to get in a small sensor P&S digital. It is a pricey camera though but Ricoh has designed it for quite a niche market.

More dragon shots can be seen,

http://johnmcd.zenfolio.com/p345770583/

I have added another showing what great mates both these girls are :) I'll have a look at the photo comp as well. Thanks

Lea

I think you should be banned from any comp in advance Dragonlea. Your pics are way too good for my skills and my camera. :wink:

Depth of field

Hi Dragonlea,

I working on that depth of field thing but can't master it. Also been playing with the camera but can't seem to get any where near the shots you get.

RE: Depth of field

theyre awsome! youve inspired me to try some black and white or sepia pictures on the weekend if i get the herps out for some sun! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back