Drugs anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you theres many different strains of hemp with low THC levels....kinda like seedless watermelons....they dont develop seeds....so they dont bud.

I'm currently seeing the other end of smoking, people who have smoked heavly for 20 plus years. There does seem to be a very high level of psycological problems. Don't really know if is caused by smoking, smoking is one of the symptons, smoking exaggerates the symptons or other factors ( like knowing me for so long ).

Weed is not as natural as it used to be. These days you can get different types and who knows what chemicals have been used in the growth of the plant. It has become much more potent since the stuff of the hippie era.

Regards Ether

Wether the weed which there is countless amounts of strains available these days is grown naturally,with or without chemicals,hydroponically, in the bush wherever.....it all ends up messing with your mind after many years of constant use even if it's good fresh bush bud.

You smoke it all day and end up zombified for the whole day and then the next.....after 20 years of full on everyday use as Fuscus has said it does lead to psycological problems such as long term memory loss and moreso short term memory loss,and many other associated probs.

I personally think in moderation it's just fine...oh and i speak from personal experience on what i've said... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

One of my friend kid 19 year old is schisofrenic after smoking grass only for one month.
Better to leave it along.
Green party is going nuts.

Slatey - the kid was always Skitz, it was just the weed that triggered it. Anything could have. My auntie was 60, and bam, all of a sudden she was freaking out ringing the police because the hose was trying to communicate with her.

She's in the loony bin now...

whats wrong with ozzy.....he might have the shakes now from to much acid....but by god he had a good time getting there. :wink:

I think that people always will defend they habits. I will not argue about Schizophrenia, becaose I am seeing my mate and his son at least once a month and we discuss this a lot.
Yes grass triggered that illness. With out trying this grass, he could live healthy live with out knowing he have potention to be ill.

Or james brown.....lol
JBMug2004.jpg

"I feeeeeeel Good........?."

But, what the hell is up with the Greens? Sounds like they have been doing too much of the happy plant if you ask me.

They are really going bonkas..........

perhaps they were sampling the goods to see the effects ...so as to speak, and while they were on the magical carpet ride decided to re-write all their other policies, hence if we all indulged then they would make sence....

reminds me of a few words from a song.. What ever happened to the revolution "..??? "We all got stoned and it drifted away"

cheers

now i am sorry i have to agree and dissagree with alot of you........
recreational drugs and their effect on human minds is still unknown totaly because the drugs keep changing and so does our bodies.

As for marijuana, it has many bennefits if used for medical reasons. Have a look at this link
http://www.medmjscience.org/Pages/reports/ukhol/15101.html
it also states the long term and short term effects......but they still have bennifets

Now marijuana and Schizophrenia, there is alot of medical proof that it doesn't CAUSE this illness.
Often the first symptoms of schizophrenia occur during adolescence, when teenagers start to experiment with drugs, cannabis use only has a negative effect on people already genetically predisposed to the mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back