Drugs anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the revolution "..??? "We all got stoned and it drifted away"

Reminds me of another one"i got stoned and i missed it'

And as Bryony has said the good old Mary Jane does have many great medicinal uses foor things such as glaucoma,appetite stimulator,pain management and many more....

By the way Bryony,how long has your avatar been doing the hippy shake?I only just noticed it yesterday...maybe i got stoned and i missed it :roll:

also most of the now used 'recreational drugs' have had or still has medical uses, its not the drugs themselves (not all the time) but the way in which they are used.
Take red wine for example (i know its nbot a drug) but used in moderation is good for your body, but if abused (alcoholics) can lead to permanant damage to the body and mind as a whole.

The greens could do what they want.....wont stop the illegal use of drugs and wont stop the amounts in which the abusers take them. The greens are dreaming

lol browns she has been doing her thing for about a week now thanx to fuscy....he got her moving ;)

The whole medical marijuana thing is just a cop out if you ask me, yes it does have benefits but it doesn't work for everyone.

Marijuana has one use and one use only......for getting toasted...nicely toasted :)

i have to disagree with ya duga,
it DOES increase appitite - wich is good for the very sick going on to anorexia
it DOES reduce pain - for the people with chronic pain
it DOES reduse preassure from the eyes that can cause blindness

and yes it gets you nicely wasted if you have more ;)

Bryony said:
i have to disagree with ya duga,
it DOES increase appitite - wich is good for the very sick going on to anorexia
it DOES reduce pain - for the people with chronic pain
it DOES reduse preassure from the eyes that can cause blindness

and yes it gets you nicely wasted if you have more ;)

Yes, it does help pain, kinda separates you from it. Kinda like pethidine. When I was in hospital recently and on the peth, I described it to the dr as "me here, but the pain is over there". I believe that is what marijuana does with pain (my dad took it for pain for some time).

All excuses i reckon......or maybe thats why i've got good eye sight :)

I just don't think it's the wonder drug people make it out to be.

its considered a 'wonder drug' cause its so effective, natural and cheep compaired to other chemical based solutions

hehehe i have been told that many times before :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back