• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Drum kit + extra's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
It's a DXP drum kit, 1 floor tom, 2 tom toms one tom has a very small hole on the back, which came like that when I bought it from the store :evil:, bass drum+pedal, Snare, comes with two stands with a crash and a pair of hi-hats, I want $275 for it, I payed $400, can make a offer if you want though.

Will chuck in pads (so it doesn't sound as loud for practicing etc) for $50 I payed $100 (the only thing wrong is it has marks from hitting them with the drum sticks duh :lol:)

Also have Planet Z Ziligian cymbals (hi-hats crash and ride) I payed $259.00 will sell $150-175ish,

Toowoomba QLD (may drive down to Brisbane area's or you pick up from Toowoomba

Willing to Freight?
No sorry

Contact Details
Please PM. If you want to buy I can give you more contact details though.

Bump. Uploading a picture of the stuff now, will accept enclosures, outdoor mesh enclosures, lizards (beardies/blueys) with enclosures etc. Will add extra money if there good.

Ok, upload is working, so I'll post a pic taken just now, it has the ziligian ride and hi-hats on, It has the crash showing in the middle of the rack-toms and the black things are the drum mutes, It also has two cymbal muteds and the bass drum mute, which isn't shown. The old cymbals are in the planet Z atm, can post them if your just going to buy the drum kit without the planet Z. I can throw in a metronome for $40 and will give you some drum sticks for free if needed. Pic up in 5mins.

Last edited:
Here's picture

002-2.jpg

Bump, will trade for bearded dragon + enclosure.

Bump, will trade fo cheaper pythons or heatmats etc.

Bump, make an offer need to get rid of it.

$220 for the drum kit plus the cymbals it came with! will throw in the pads!

Bump, make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back