Early Bird Rate For Brian Barczyk Dinner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildexpo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
HI Guys,
As you know last years dinner featuring Bill Love was a huge success with all tickets selling out before the night.
This year we will be in a bigger and better venue at Homebush.
We have been able to secure someone very special to kick off a HUGE weekend.
Brian Barczyk of SnakeBytesTV will travel to Australia to speak at our dinner.:lol: Don't miss this one. Check out Brian's website
Snake Bytes TV

We are again offering an early bird rate for those of you who book in February.
You can secure you ticket at the reduced price by clicking here Australian Frog & Reptile Show Venue

Date: Friday April 30, 2010
Time: 7pm
Venue: Novotel, Sydney Olympic Park
Dress: Smart Casual

Thank you to everyone who has offered their support and we are determined to make this one the best ever!

PS you can also follow us on facebook at Wild expo | Facebook

Sorry, Ant. But I was very disappointed with Bill Love's talk last year. The local Steve Wilson was far more entertaining and saved the dinner last year in my opinion. Can you assure me that this guy ( another Yank!) will be more entertaining - no heaps better - and worth the extravagant price of the dinner?

I thought Bill Love was fine, and well worth the minimal price of the dinner, I did think Steve Wilson's talk was the cream of the night though, and his reading of an extract of a letter that the late (and great) Peter Rankin had sent him just days before his death was the highlight of the night, for me at least... but all in all I go for the chance to catch up with a few friends and make a few more, the room is full of some of the most knowledgeable people in the hobby Aust wide... why wouldn't you want to attend? I really see this night as a "can not be missed at all costs" night of the herp calendar.... but if you are serious about herpetology, and are slightly sociable, then you would already know that.

Can't please some people! The whole night was great but the show will be terrific this year. Bigger & Better. I think the move to Homebush is a great leap forward. So much more accessible, all under cover and in the one are, AND WITH COFFEE this year!!!! I HOPE???? I am looking forward to see a bigger range of animals and I have been working overtime to get a stash of money for all the animals I am going to buy, just like last year!

I am going to start to get my stash togeather also feathers. Can't wait to see what frogs will be there. Its only 57 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!. Are you going to the friday night dinner? We are :)

I am going to start to get my stash togeather also feathers. Can't wait to see what frogs will be there. Its only 57 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!!. Are you going to the friday night dinner? We are :)

Your counting? lol :lol: it's just like Xmas eh ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back