Fantastic WildExpo Dinner giveaway tickets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We take first all the candidates and select from them the members who contribute to this site in positive way.
Tolerant, friendly members only.
Than we do the draw.

Damn,lol

Hey adfel, i live pretty close to you..do you not know anyone else here with reptiles?

Anymore???
Yes, there are 2 x 1 tickets to attend.

Please do not put your name down unless you can actually make it and would love to go.

I would love to go!! :) Brian is going to be awesome !

-Will

We take first all the candidates and select from them the members who contribute to this site in positive way.
Than we do the draw.

Preety please sweetie slatie.....I'm a wonderful human being and I know deep deep down so are you.

and if I dont get the golden ticket I'll do a Varruca!!!

When will the 'winner' be announced?? and sorry, did you mean there are 2 double tickets or just 2 tickets? ie so if I am selected, it will be for my wife and i, or just for me?

I would love to go to the dinner as well, if I don't get selected I'll have to settle for the BBQ on the Saturday night. I am looking forward to the Expo this year, it is going to be bigger and better than last year and that was great!

Than we do the draw.

Sweet... sounds like you just described me in a nut-shell. So when can I expect my tickes?

Can I please put my name and my sister's down for the draw too? We're both volunteering there with setting up, etc. so it'd be nice to be able to have some real fun at the expo!! :)

Damn,lol

Hey adfel, i live pretty close to you..do you not know anyone else here with reptiles?

I don't have any friends that have reptiles as we are the first of our group to get them....... I don't know of anyone else in my area who has them..... What suburb are you in ???

Anymore???
Yes, there are 2 x 1 tickets to attend.

Please do not put your name down unless you can actually make it and would love to go.

Me and my partner would love to go in the draw for this..... Thanks

i would love a ticket it would be a great night

I would love to go to the dinner as well, if I don't get selected I'll have to settle for the BBQ on the Saturday night. I am looking forward to the Expo this year, it is going to be bigger and better than last year and that was great!

Why don't you get Jeff to buy you a ticket? or is he tighter than a ducks .............................. I hope to see you both on Friday night.

I would love to come back to Sydney for the expo, sadly I can't afford both a plane ticket and a dinner ticket....hint hint, wink and nudge ;)

I'm already on board. I got my ticket at early-bird rates.
I cant wait. I've been watching brian barzcyk on youtube. It is going to be fantastic. I even booked a room at the F1 cheap hotel next door to the gig, apparently they are booking out fast too.

yes two tickets would be great and a night out without the kids WOW!!!

I'm already on board. I got my ticket at early-bird rates.
I cant wait. I've been watching brian barzcyk on youtube. It is going to be fantastic. I even booked a room at the F1 cheap hotel next door to the gig, apparently they are booking out fast too.

TIP: Take your own kettle,coffee,milk, fridge. They have NOTHING in the rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back