Easter Long Weekend!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Easter Long Weekend!

Im rosterd on at the police station @ 8am to 4pm Tomorrow. Happy Easter all!

Mate coming up from Sydney tomorrow, BBQ to meet the new DIL on Saturday (gunna be a grandma!!!) My daughters birthday Sunday and I'm sure there's something else on Monday but I can't remember. Kids are off school for a week and I have to work dammit.
Oh, and I'm dragging Dicco down here sometime over the break too when he get's back from Roma.

Not much, gunna have a look at Byups's Darwin hatchies, might buy one.

The impotant thing is that I don't have to work for 4 days so I dont care what I am doning as Long as I'm not at work. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Where there's a will there's a way Afro. :D

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Easter Long Weekend!

I will be working my usual job at Bunnings and I imagine it will be flat out in that store!!!
what planet do you live on trader mitre 10 is the best place to work :lol: you get 10/10 service there (god i have to stop listening to the slogans :D)

Where there's a will there's a relative

Hope they have left everything to me then.:D

Have to work every single day over Easter :?
Hope you all have a safe Easter.

Going into Renmark by boat(about 13ks down the Ral Ral Creek, to the Murray) then going to a Staff Party/Barby, today. Rodent Ranching 2morrow, working 4 hrs on Sunday, Monday, more RRing. Dave not working till Monday. Have a good one all.!

what planet do you live on trader mitre 10 is the best place to work

:wink: G'day Westie!
I didn't say Bunnings was the 'best place to work', (although I do love working there) I just said I will be there at work on Monday... :wink:

Mitre 10 is a good place to shop also! Gee we are both working in the 'hardware' industry... :D

Have an enjoyable weekend Westie! Cheers, Judy

Well, prawning went well.
About 1kg of coral prawns and 1 tiger prawn.
Also caught a little file snake in the cast net.
Absolutely gorgeous little fella.
Went herping last night, 1x 3-4' slatey grey, 1x 3' scrubby that was as tame as any snake I've ever seen and a DOR 2' BTS. Putting the scrubby back was one of the the hardest things I've ever had to do when herping. He had such clean patterning and was so friendly and inquisitive!

Forgot the camera would you believe?

Goos tuff Craig must be a big change compared to where you used to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back