eastern water skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saikrett

Reaction score
anybody keep EWS?
i'm looking at getting some for lizard land but i can't find any info on them, eg diet, housing, cost etc.

Any help appreciated

they are exellet eaters feed em little pinkies and woodies they chase em everywere also they can escape through the smallest of japs

ive got them everywhere in my back yard as we are right next to the creek they are wonderful little creatures they just come for a feed and then off they go again there would probably be atleast 30 of them from time to time but i dont know how much they are worth or who breeds them

saikrett ive just looked througha couple of books ive got and in "care of australian reptiles in captivity"by john weigel
they have the mountain water skinks and golden water skinks in there and it also says and other water skinksso i say thats what you would be after,and in the complete guide to reptiles of australia by steve wilson and gerry swan there is a whole section on different types of skinks there including the eastern water skink on pg 220 with a pic 0n 221 i hope this helps you....

my back yard is full of them and they get into the dogs food...the little buggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back