Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I really liked the ALbino RBBS on the ALbino poster for RA:)
Hope people post some pics of albino elapids that they possess.
Ben

A few years back i offered that old bloke with the albino RBBS a fair chunk of money through a bloke who knew him. More than albino carpets are worth now. I never even received a reply from him. Looks like it will never be bred from.

I'm pretty sure that albino tiger was owned by a bloke who used to have a reptile park at warnambool in victoria years ago.

To a degree you have to admire the old guy sticking by his guns on how much he must value the animal. It does seem quite a waste not breeding something so rare though.

I'm pretty sure that albino tiger was owned by a bloke who used to have a reptile park at warnambool in victoria years ago.

Barry searle (spelling?) I think was his name. I gave him one of my tigers many years ago as I was going travelling for a few years and I believe he closed down not long after and animals were dispersed to other places but I think the albino tiger actually died.

Imo i think its a waste,some1 should own it to breed so others can enjoy too.Fair enough hes had it for a long time,so what would a animal like that be worth,considering it is a rare animal,

How is he legally keeping it if it is healthy, should it not be released ?( not that I ever wish that )

If he hasn't transferred it to his private license; which is possible through the unreleasble system; then it would be being held on the WIRES GL.
DECC doesn't actually support permanent care animals in concept and I understand WIRES dont have any registered Educational Animals at present but I may be wrong on that as its a verbal.
Unreleasable animals are transferred to private keepers generally through the herp societies though I have been lead to understand that the rescue organisation has discretion on passing on. I hope thats true or I am up S creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back