Emergency?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokka, do you have a dog or a cat? If so, they must be full of fleas, ..... termites eating your house away? You wouldn't kill those poor white things would you? It's nature! Did the kids ever come home from school with head lice? Oh, can't kill them with some nasty chemicals ...... Wake up people, you too sookie, I enjoy seeing butterflies in our garden, katydids, stick insects, animals we don't get to see when the Green ants are around. I am not spreading Frontline in the bush, this is my backyard.
What is it you do for living Wokka? I am sure those rodents voluntarily commit suicide and you then put them in a freezer.

Last edited:
Micheal, I am not meaning to attach you, I too have used Frontline to kill insects. I am just making the point that what one man considers cute and cuddley and worth conserving, another man may not! This is particularly relevant on a reptile forum where reptiles are held sacred as opposed to averge public where it may be considered that reptiles need to be destroyed.

Another top story,which not many people would mention if it happened to them.Considering snakes have slow metabolisms i quess it may take a bit of time for this lovely looking snake to fully recover.IYO do you think it will leave any marks-scares on the nose after a few sloughs,or it should be completely gone.Please keep us informed on the progress..

It may leave some scaring or discoloration as I have seen of carpets and other species.

fingers crossed it doesnt....poor darling the feeling of one sugar ant crawling on me is enough to drive me banannas.......imagine a whole colony crawling on you...and in the skin layer eeeeeeeeeeek and green ants eeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back