Enclosure and Coastal Pics (DUW!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpant_Lady

Reaction score
Well the tank is finally finished. Sorry all the pics of Grace are through the glass but after moving tanks I don't want to stress her out any more. SHe seems ok though andhas been sitting out in the open so she cant be too worried. How do you like my 'jungle' theme? I had to drag the branches down the road from a local park and then cut them down to size with a hand saw (those things are so hard to use). I was trying to imagine the thought in people's heads that were driving by... "Maybe she keeps koalas?"
Anyway enjoy
internet very slow will add more pics in smaler format

Attachments

• DSC00652.jpg
    DSC00652.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00655.jpg
    DSC00655.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 99
serpentlady i was wondering but it seems like ur coastal is a jungle is that rite??? if not i was wondering if u knew the locality of ur coastal.. thanx
Hoppa
BTW Nice enclosure.. very well done.. i bet ppl were looking at u odd..but then again there is a lot of odd ppl out there so..

and the rest

Attachments

• Photos as of 13-4-07 013.jpg
    Photos as of 13-4-07 013.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Photos as of 13-4-07 014.jpg
    Photos as of 13-4-07 014.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 86
  • Tank1 resize.jpg
    Tank1 resize.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 132
lol i know hoppa - like a dullish jungle - i just got back from being home and I was shocked! Guess she turned out a stunner hey!
But she is DEF not she has the nicest temrement will even let me touch her head with out going crazy. just dont go near her when she is shedding
shedding = snake PMS!! lol

Sorry hoppa got carried away talking about her - Her mum was wild caught from Rockingham area in WA I am pretty sure

oh ok.. well thats certainly not where i expected her to come from..i was wondering how she ended up wif those jungle colours.. my atherton jungles are similar to that..thats why i said that
And another thing.. not all jungles are evil, my 2 get handled and they are fine, when I first got them then didnt even strike, just tried to get away more than anything, but they are getting used to me now, and are really nice.. suprise suprise.. anyway i wanted to say i think she is absolutely beautiful and i wood be soo proud to have a coastal like her, its nice to have ones that arent like everyone else's..that way they stand out from the pack..

nice snake and enclosure.
i too think that its a jungle. but it could be a really nice looking coastal

More

So I got her out today and here are some more photos. Hope you like them. She is obsessed with high places - ALL the time. If she is upstairs with me she has to be up on top of the stair railings. Outside she has to be on the top most branch of the little shrubs. On the couch she has to sit right on top of your head. Anyway enjoy and I promise to stop posting photos now

Attachments

• DSC00658resize.JPG
    DSC00658resize.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00661resize.JPG
    DSC00661resize.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00664resize.JPG
    DSC00664resize.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00668resize.JPG
    DSC00668resize.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00676resize.JPG
    DSC00676resize.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 64
SL i am swearing on my life that Grace is a jungle.. she has the exact same colouring and head pattern as my jungles.. see the stripe along the eye of black and the arrow shape on nape of neck and that distinct jungle head pattern.. she has to be...even better u can regonise it in those new photos..here is my atherton jungles see the head pattern and colouring.. mine are only 8 weeks old so they arent really coloured up properly yet.. but im expecting them to look like Grace..
JMHO.. but i swear she is !!!

Attachments

• jungles sm 2.jpg
    jungles sm 2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 42
its uncanny.. and i wonder if the original breeders thought that the atherton was a breed of carpet and not a jungle.. just a thought..

Hoppa - the guy I bopught her off seemed pretty honest and friendly - got mum out and had a hold and all that jazz. I dont know enough but anytime your heading out west give us a holla. You are more then welcome to come and check her out for yourself. For now she can stay as a coastal coz thats is what she is on my licence and I am terrified of CALM lol

P.S I am flattered that you think she is not just one of the stack. Actually your just stating what her mummy thought all along - she is BE- U - T -FUL!

To be honest I cant remember that well- the mum as similar but not so pale I think. Will trey to get some photos off the breeder to post.

thanx so much for being so great.. i know im harrassing ya.. sorry about that.. just really curious.. and if it is a jungle.. it is worth more u realise.. well its prob not worth that more to you anyway cos u already think she is worth a million dollars.. just like i am wif storm..

but i thought the only type of carpet we were allowed here was a south west carpet python (morelia spilota imbricata), no coastals and no jungles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back