Enclosure build!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebos

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have had a week of APS so I thought I would keep occupied and build some enclosures.
3aa4573f-b58d-4ec8.jpg
3aa4573f-b5c4-1d07.jpg
3aa4573f-b5d2-ac1a.jpg
3aa4573f-b5de-c07d.jpg

Cheers Brenton

Sweet enclosures! You should defiantly build and sell them.
If I was in the market to upgrade I would buy em.
Are they all fitted for lights and so on?

Thanks guys if your interested in them pm me until I upgrade my subscription. I will be filling them with green pythons as there flame retardant and water proof. So basicly will never rot and last forever. Mine are fitted with proherp heat panels and habistat dimming thermostats and they are the best insulating material on the market.

Cheers Brenton

Last edited:
I'm in Canberra I sent you a pm and thank you.

Cheers Brenton

Last edited:
Here's another picture.
3aa4573f-e678-101b.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Dan we better still be on for those beers in a couple months I'm working up a thirst.

Cheers Brenton

They look really good Brenton - very professional, well done.

You should have no problems offloading a fair few of these. However, since you've just made them and haven't really started using them, can you really guarantee they'll never rot, warp etc?

They look really good Brenton - very professional, well done.

You should have no problems offloading a fair few of these. However, since you've just made them and haven't really started using them, can you really guarantee they'll never rot, warp etc?

Yes I can I know a few ppl who have used these for over 10 years and still look identical to when they where built with no saging, discoloration or rot. In fact if it rots or warps In the time you have it I will replace it as I'm that comfortable to do so. And with all tests with temps done now I can say these have been the most thermally efficient enclosure I have ever used.

If anyone has any quires pm me ill be happy to discuss it with you.

Cheers Brenton

Sounds good mate, thanks for the response.

Any close-up pics of the door hinges and the way it is put together - i.e glue, nails etc.

If you have purposely made it so we can't see those areas, I understand.

Sounds good mate, thanks for the response.

Any close-up pics of the door hinges and the way it is put together - i.e glue, nails etc.

If you have purposely made it so we can't see those areas, I understand.

There all hinged doors there all designed so there strong and sturdy. All have been CNC routed so it's a front perfect frame the machine will cost you about 60k and you can't see any joins from the front. I'm not giving many secrets away. They are for sale if your interested pm me.

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back