Enclosure build!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He chondro box is complete sorry about the crap picture as I had some new arivals today that went in that I had to mist.
3aa4573f-4686-06a6.jpg
3aa4573f-4693-9ea1.jpg
3aa4573f-46a9-f495.jpg
3aa4573f-46b8-5f59.jpg
if anyone wishes to place a order please on me as a exact stack identical to this one will be around $1600 unwired we can custom build enclosures to suit as well.

Cheers Brenton

Looks great! :)

How much for just the one 2-1 enclosure?

They will be about $600 if you buy it singly. as the stack we will discount them these are the introductory prices guys they can vary depending on stock and optional extras.

Cheers Brenton

Wow! Pity you're in Canberra! I'd love to buy one, but Townsville is a bit far and shipping would be a bit much...

Hey Brenton, Is that PVC board or your fibreglass idea as I was chasing up some pvc board but my uncle said it couldn't be plastic welded but he was A welder 7-8 years ago

It's my and a friends design there for sale if your interested pm me.

Cheers Brenton

I very much approve and want and need and am going to save and all sorts of things.
I like. I like a lot. Very visually appealing!
Well done :D Now I have to decide how many I want and how big etc......

They look great. I'd love one but NT is too far to ship hehe. Will keep you in mind if we're posted down that way sometime in the future.

They look great. I'd love one but NT is too far to ship hehe. Will keep you in mind if we're posted down that way sometime in the future.

Thx we spend a lot of time building these and I will never use anything else.

Cheers Brenton

Thanks guys if your interested in them pm me until I upgrade my subscription. I will be filling them with green pythons as there flame retardant and water proof. So basicly will never rot and last forever. Mine are fitted with proherp heat panels and habistat dimming thermostats and they are the best insulating material on the market.

Cheers Brenton

What are they made of?

What are they made of?

Good question... It's a PVC foam board great installation light strong and will never warp or rot and as I said earlier if it rots I will replace it.

Cheers Brenton

can't wait to get mine and the lil guy that will be in it! :p
Wish I didn't open this thread, making me more impatient hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back