Enclosure size for adult JCP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scurrilous

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am currently looking into buying my first snake after missing out last season and even though i want a baby i'd like to have a crack at putting together an enclosure myself, ive had my click-clack set up for some time now and i understand i have quite a while to finish the adult enclosure.

my question is, what is big enough for an adult jungle? everything i look at seems too small, i have been looking at tv units to convert and one in particular (a corner unit_ is listed as "Proportions are 760mm down each side to the corner, 680mm opening & 1060mm width across the front."

it doesnt state the height of the opening but from the picture and the measurements given i would guess around 700mm. Is it big enough or should i seek out bigger?

Cheers

Mine will be 3ftx2ftx7ft (LxWxH) Jungles are arboreal and LOVE to climb. More hight then length is the go ;)

just found a better one, dimensions given are Width: 1210mm, Height: 1400mm, Depth: 750mm, height i am guessing is total not the opening,

sounds good to me! A jungle should love that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back