Enclosures.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solitarydiver

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'Day Folks, I know I am only a small Herp in a Large Enclosure :? BUT If I may suggest a new Forum topic :idea: ......??Enclosures??.... It seems to me that that there are a lot of enquiries on that subject. Whether they be for sale, wanted or ideas needed. It would be a good Forum to HIT if you need any help on the subject and would make searching easier. Only my opinion of course Shoot me down if you wish..
To the administrators "PAT ON THE BACK ALL AROUND" this is by far the best Herp site I can find well done

To make it maybe just that little more of a used portion of the forum maybe Enclosures/Incubators as they are both somthing discussed often and they both can require construction.

whats the point of making one for enclosures. people don't seem to use those type things, like why have an aps discusion forum when people don't post topics that should be in it in it?

my 2 cents

whats the point of making one for enclosures. people don't seem to use those type things, like why have an aps discusion forum when people don't post topics that should be in it in it?

my 2 cents

if you dont like whats posted then dont read it!!!! I find the site informative friendly and entertaing at times :)

One thing i dislike is the constant members who flood topics and often post nothing of good use in the serious topics! - They and everyone else knows who these members are.

OOOOPPPPSSS sorry I only made a suggestion I didn't mean to start another Aussie Lebanon Problem LOL LOVL.............................................................

I think an equipment thread could work well. It is the sort of thread where the accumulation of information would be worth looking back over. It is also the type of thread where the posts are less likely to be dragged off topic as the information is likely to be less contentious.

We could get the resident sparkies and cabinet makers etc. to moderate it. ;-)

I think that moderators will look in to this. Not bad idea by my opinion.
Personally when I like to read past posts about enclosures, I use the Serch feature on top of each page. Write in word enclosure and you will see how many posts about that will come up.

SLACkra said:

my 2 cents

Thats a bit like saying, "people dont use public garbage bins, they just throw the rubish on the ground.. so why bother putting the bins there"..

Some people are still gonna put their threads in the right places..

My 2 cents...

solitarydiver said:
OOOOPPPPSSS sorry I only made a suggestion I didn't mean to start another Aussie Lebanon Problem LOL LOVL.............................................................

I think it would be usefull to people who are new to herps like myself. By the way the ref to "Aussie Lebanon problem" is in pretty bad taste.

I would not have thought that there was anything to laugh about there at all. When that sort of crap happens in Australia then we have only stooped to the lowest of levels.

I for one hope it never happens in our country "Australia" again. After all we do live in the lucky country when it comes to it, don't we.

Just MY 2 cents worth.

solitarydiver said:

:evil: Not cool, not funny - I happen to live where al the crap is going on. :x

Your suggestion about the forum topic you suggested was great :p and would help a lot of us immensely, just the accompanying comment was not appropriately timed :cry: . It could also have been better phrased. :|

No worries. Hope your EWD is o'k. Be carefull it does not bloat up too much because of the processed food in Smacko's.

back to enclosures hey.....I started my first enclosure today. a bank of 3, 1800 tall ,1200 wide and 450 deep. I might split the top bank in half yet, i haven't made up my mind. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back