• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI: Colony of Shinglebacks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eden roscoe

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
Shingleback Lizard

Size
adult

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown and myself

General Description

I am keen to sell my colony of shinglebacks I have had for around 3 years now due to personal commitments. I have four SA locale shinglebacks (1M, 2F and one unknown). A pair of which have breed for me the last 3 years in a row and that with the unknown sex is their now 3 year old baby. The remaining 3 are approximately 6 years of age.

I also have two western NSW locale shinglebacks sold to me as a pair (1M,1F) that are approximately 5 years of age but have never bred for me. All of these lizards have been kept indoors and are brought outside in favourable weather but never overnight due to the humidity of the area. Shinglebacks are much easier to breed when kept outdoors and am sure that if they were kept outdoors these two would do so.

I am happy to sell all 6 of these lizards together or break up the NSW locale from the SA locale but no other divisions. All of these lizards are very nice tempered and hassle free. I feel I am not giving these guys enough time due to recent personal commitments and am open to offers before I set a price. Pm me or message me your email for photos or contact me for any other details or if making an offer. You are more then welcome to come around and check the lizards out in person if your keen.

Cheers Eden.

Willing to Freight?
no

Contact Details
pm me on this site or text 0423532620

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
given on sale

- - - Updated - - -

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back