• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI - Female Blue Fawn American Stafford

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundysnake

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
3 Year old female blue fawn american stafford may need to be rehomed as she has decided she didn't like my other male stafford (as of 4-5months ago) & this is resulting in blood shed & costly VET trips.

I have tried all sorts of training & therapy with no success as of yet, re homing is my last option so i'll be giving them another month to try out a new method of sorting out the problem along with moving to a bigger premises if this fails i will definately need to re home as of 20/09/11.

The 2 dogs i have don't fight at all when they are in the yard alone, they only fight when i enter the back yard (fighting for attention & to prove dominance).

They have never been aggressive towards other people or other dogs.

The female i will be rehoming is named Bundy & she is desexed, microchipped & up to date with all vaccinations & weighs exactly 22.2Kg.

There are some things to consider before you apply to take her off my hands.

1) There will be a few weeks of separation anxiety as the dogs have been together for 3 years.
2) I have learnt that when they are separated the female is capable of jumping large fences
3) If you have other dogs please don't apply as i would hate to see this happen again.
4) She is great on the lead & is trained to stop,sit & shake etc.
5) She comes with her own Kennel & training collar

The photo's below are probably a year old but you get the picture.

If you think she would suit you please shoot me a PM telling me about your situation, dog experience, yard size, if you have children etc etc.

AS STATED ABOVE I WILL NOT BE LETTING HER GO UNTIL 20/09/11 AT THIS STAGE, IF THE TRAINING GOES WELL OVER THE NEXT MONTH I WILL NOT RE HOME AT ALL.

DSC01794.jpgDSC01878.jpgDSC01976.jpg
Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM please

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back