• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI - Rough Scaled Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosequoll

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Rough Scaled Python

Length
1.26metres (measured three days ago)

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
Beautiful to handle, beautiful sheds, eats perfect. Best snake I've ever owned. Pet, no intent to breed. ONLY selling because I need the money quite badly at the moment, so I'm non-negotiable on price. Rather keep him (happily) than sell unwillingly.

Only eats day old chicks right now but working on moving onto rats. 1 day old chick per week and he's in great condition and health.

Sold to me as male, have not had re-probed. Sold as is, I obviously can't be 100% on gender.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM or 0401 192 560

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details
Also have a 2x3ft tall enclosure (approx 45cm deep) that I built myself that I'm willing to sell with Kaa for an extra $100 or separate for $150. Made of pine, stained in walnut, sliding glass doors (5mm) no lock, steel (security door) style mesh roof. Inside is waterproofed with black textured pond sealer. Not wired up with a thermostat at this time, but can include an inline thermostat you can install if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I've decided that I'm willing to take offers on this guy. PM or text.

Attachments

• photo 1-001.JPG
    photo 1-001.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 214
  • photo 2-001.JPG
    photo 2-001.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back