• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI - Stunning Female 2yo Palmerston Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Jungle Python

Length
80cm?

Quantity Available

Bred By
Myself

General Description

Taking expressions of interest for this 2yo Female Palmerston Jungle. Offers over $500 are considered. ( current best offer is $550 + freight )

She was originally a holdback and I had no intention of selling her - but am cutting down on some numbers. She was sired by my well known Montgomery line male (pictured below at the very bottom - along with a striped sibling from the same clutch). Typical jungle attitude, and at the moment she is only feeding on mice - she hasn't made the switch to rats yet.

This line colours up extremely well, and she will only get even better within the next year. They show fantastic yellow from the day they come out of the egg, and she will no doubt throw some stunning hatchies when bred. True Palmerston animals which mature at about 1.2 - 1.3m long.

Willing to Freight?
Yes, via AAE for $85.

Contact Details
PM please.

Other Details

p1170447z.jpg

Sibling:
p1160307d.jpg

Sire:
p1090665k.jpg

Last edited:
Current best offer is at $550 + freight, will leave interest open for another week or so.

Superb colouration, high quality animal - you'll be hard pressed to find better.

- - - Updated - - -

SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back