• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI - Swap, Young Darwin Carpet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naledge

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia Spilota Variegata

Common Name
Darwin Carpet Python.

Sex
M

Quantity Available

General Description

Beautifully coloured, possibly het for albino, male Darwin.

Basically I'm just putting my feelers out to see what's on offer. Send me your offers. Mainly looking for any snake between nine months and 3 years old that handles very well. Or a pair or trio of beardies, pygmy beardies, crested dragons, central netteds, etc.

Just PM me with what you're offering and I'll consider it.

Willing to Freight?
Yeah.

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
PM

Willing to swap for a younger snake if it's friendly. Must be friendly.

Or if you want to buy, make a money offer and I'll consider it.

Still looking at offers just to see what's available. If you're in S.A anywhere I'd be able to drive up to make the swap.

After cash, snakes (any snake that handles well) or some lizards.

Bump.

And to whoever informed Parks and Wildlife about this, because I'm selling the snake and have had it for under the six month period we must wait. I received a call this morning and everything is all sorted out.

I was never planning on breaking any laws. I obviously would have contacted the DEH first to get the sale cleared.

Thank you for your concern, but I wouldn't risk my animals being confiscated because of such a tiny thing, there was really no need to be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back