• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EOI - TREND Wall Aquarium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilemart

Reaction score
Just wondering if I should pull it off the wall and clean it out for sale.
It's a TREND wall mounted aquarium, they are the thin type that sit very flush with the wall but require no wall modification other than bolting the bottom bracket on. It comes with a custom made Tasmanian Oak facia, and it really does look the part on any wall.

I currently have 15 Neons and 2 x Dwarf Gourami in there and they all seem to be doing great. It will come with a powerful internal filter, heater, air pump, long air stone (60cm), black gravel, lighting, magnetic cleaner, nets, poster backing, ornaments etc… If you want the fish you can have them too.

The tank dimensions are approximately 1000 wide x 500 tall x 100 deep. I’m not sure of the dimensions including the frame but at a guess I’d say add 300mm to the width and height. I can measure it tonight if required.

I wouldn’t recommend the tank for large species of fish. But you can make a really nice display using the smaller species, without taking up any room on you floor. It’s a great talking point as well.

The aquariums start at $900 new from TREND themselves, so feel free to make an offer on this one. The facia and extras cost me around $300 alone.

I’m in Sydney and you are welcome to view it if you are seriously considering purchasing.

I’ll try and put some pics up tonight.

All reasonable offers considered. I'm not looking to get my money back.. just thought I'd put it here before it goes on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back