Escaped pet python strangled girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is absolutly terrible. I cant believe that snake wouldnt be in a lockable safe enclosure, and at that size, why woudlnt you want that extra protection with a yougn child in the home. absolutly rediculous. a story that shouldnt have happend.

plus it said the paamedics arrived at 10am? that means they woudl have only checked on the girl at like 9am at the latest in the morning?!?!? and they checked on the snkae before her? somethign sounds iffy to me.

i agree chuckface. something doesn't seem right about the story. i mean the snake was in a bag then in an aquarium and somehow it still managed to get out, and it's gone around and hunted out this little girl to kill....
i don't know it could all be true but it just sounds a little weird.
its still horribly sad though. poor girl.

The sad thing is that the snake was only doing what a snake does. It doesn't know the difference between food and human child.:(
But now the uneducated public will probably vent their anger towards the poor animal, not the irresponsible parents.:x
I have two children (and a snake and a dog.)
I can't imagine how it must feel to lose a child.:cry:
I feel so sad for the poor baby and the poor snake, and the poor mother who probably didn't know anything about snakes as it was her boyfriend's animal.
I feel sorry for the mother because she will never forgive herself for being so stupid as to not partaking in full research of this type of animal before allowing the snake in the house in the first place.:evil:
A terrible and shocking way to learn a lesson.:(

ignorance

i wouldnt be too concerned about what the public think re this issue, its usually the ignorant that have the most to say.

this is just a tragedy, its a shame that the owner didnt secure the python properly in the first place given its size, but it also up to the mother to ensure that the child was living in a secure environment.

But regardless, No time for blame.... its so easy to judge when its not you. I hope the python survives the stab wounds it was inflicted, and i hope that the owner and mother come to terms with their loss.

a lesson for anyone with an animal regarldess of what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back