Escapee olive is home.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterescue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have lost :( :oops: :cry: two Olive pythons in the Dulwich Hill area(Sydney)
If you hear anything give us a call on 0401558357.1 about 3m and the other about 2m.
Thanks
Peter
ps. they appear to have escaped. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry to hear that Pete, I wish you the best of luck in getting them back. You DO get attached to them dont you, even though they couldnt care less! :)

awwwww sorry to hear that peter :(

i hope you find them soon

OH so sory Peter.
Look for them, they can't be far in this weather.

Yeah, and id be telling all, yes all, of your neighbours too so they dont end up in two pieces shovel style!!!

Have you checked your house completely? and i mean an "adult check" of the place. Cause im with slatey, i dont think they would go far in this weather.

Just a few thoughts.

Cheers, Alan.

I have found Cuddles the male. He was up in the roof of the garage. That leaves Celia the 2m female. She doesnt belong to me.
I am hoping she will turn up otherwise I'll be looking to get a replacement. The garage is surprisingly warm so I'm hoping shes in there as well. Also thats where the rattys live.

you live in dulwich hill!!
i live in leichhardt, very close!!
hope you find her soon!!

Thats funny because there is a guy who gets on the bus in Leichhardt in the mornings who looks like your avatar.

have you tried that article about trapping lost snakes?

Tell everyone in your neighbourhood. I had a carpet escape (well...wander off when my mum forgot he was on the window sill...) and he was found the next day 300 metres up the street by a 5 kids...$100 reward was handed over.

Im trying to let as many people know without telling everyone if you get my drift. My nephew is at the school over the back so he'll have that covered tomorrow. The neighbour on one side will just end up calling the police to try and cause trouble but Ive beaten him to it. Called Sydney Wildlife and WIRES. Take the day off work tomorrow.

Good luck Pete, hope you find her mate, it only makes matters worse that she is not your snake :( Have you notified the police as well? They are fairly likely to get a call if a member of the public spots her I would think.

No luck on Celia yet. Spent the whole night waking up and searching another spot that would come to mind.

Hope u find her peter , how did they escape i only ask cause i am always losing snakes in my garage i normally forget to close doors. I was thinking if u tell me how yours escaped i can remind myself not to do it lol
Cheers Stevo

peterescue said:
Thats funny because there is a guy who gets on the bus in Leichhardt in the mornings who looks like your avatar.

Thats Johhny Howard Pete, you lucky bloke living near such a ledgend :lol:

I was doing a reno in Paddo once. The plumbers mate yells out, "theres John Howard" Johnny looks over and smiles and the plumbers mate yells at the top of his voice, "you GST C###!". All these passers by start laughing. Wonderful moment

Hey Pete, where did you keep them? Inside? or somewhere else? Have you got Floor ducts? Dishwasher? Top of Dryer? I really hope you find them!

I got a good feeling you'll find them in a really weird place inside! Maybe your ceiling space! Go the Rescue Pete!!! lol Fingers crossed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back