Ever got this Email...?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well,

Yes... I won a million pounds.... I saved a million computers from a virus because I forwarded on an email warning us of a terrible computer virus that makes your computer burst into flames.... I signed a treaty with some african country and helped them remove their money by supplying them with my bank account details, name, address, phone number, finger prints, retina scans.... At least I helped!

But I also learnt duck quacks don't echo... No one knows why.... And I am part of that no one!

But above all I love conspiracies... oh... I do love this one...

Quote direct from EMAIL... please be warned it's FREAKY!

THE SECRET BEHIND THE NUMBER 11 - YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!

This is actually really freaky!! (mainly the end part, but read it all first)

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters . (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1 + 1 =11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..? Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254.

2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11..

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4= 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US , after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Unconvinced about all of this Still ?

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1

I 've done it for u

What do you think now?!!

Q33 NY (meant to be in Wingdings, so copy it into a word document and then change the font to wingdings... be ready to be suprised...)

Q33 NY

Ok.. that's the Email... freaked out now???

Well do any little research on this and find out if it's true... You will be even more amazed... (sorry if the whole Email didn't come through because it contained graphics...)

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html

Start with that one....

PS - Those who think I am being serious please please please look up the above email to see how serious it is... people will do anything to get a post that goes around the world several hundred times... and this one has been coming in and out of my in box for about 5 years!!!

Post your hoax's here if you get some worth while ones... especially that one where the baby comes and stabs you in the night.. I love that one!!! I never sent it to the 33 000 people it told me to - and a baby turned up in the middle of the night and drunk all my vodka and stole a pair of my boxers.... I wished I had sent it on now... I can never replace that vodka....

Wow that took 65 seconds to read
6+5 =11

For the record, duck quacks do echo. I've chased one up a stormwater drain ;)

Wow that took 65 seconds to read
6+5 =11

For the record, duck quacks do echo. I've chased one up a stormwater drain ;)

Oh please, now you're just lying!!! Everyone knows that the physics is unmentionable about why a duck's quack doesn't echo. It's obvious the stormwater drain was faulty. Get that checked first before you go ahead and make these outlandish statements! Geeez... next you'll tell me cows can't walk down stairs and pigs have 30 minute orgasms....

Oh please, now you're just lying!!! Everyone knows that the physics is unmentionable about why a duck's quack doesn't echo. It's obvious the stormwater drain was faulty. Get that checked first before you go ahead and make these outlandish statements! Geeez... next you'll tell me cows can't walk down stairs and pigs have 30 minute orgasms....

Aparenlty ......if a cow hears a ducks quack echoing in a drain pipe , whilst walking down stairs it will orgasm for 11 mins

Aparenlty ......if a cow hears a ducks quack echoing in a drain pipe , whilst walking down stairs it will orgasm for 11 mins

But if a cow hears a duck quack when no one else is around, did the duck actually make a sound?

well the Q33 NY thing is interesting....
Q33 NY

Ahhh.. you did it... well done.... thank you... oh it's so interesting... now I wonder if there was ever a flight Q33.... hmmmm... starting with Q I would think maybe it was a Qantas jet... OH my... Australians are terrorists!!!

But really, flight Q33 from NY certainly shocks me... even till this day... why.. and WHY I ask again, didn't the silly people at the airport check this before that flight left the ground!!!

(I seriously hope you don't believe it)

It would have been better if that was the real flight number.

(I seriously hope you don't believe it)[/quote]

well i believe one thing.... the person who thought this whole thing up must have to much time on their hands!!!!!:lol:

(I seriously hope you don't believe it)

well i believe one thing.... the person who thought this whole thing up must have to much time on their hands!!!!!:lol:[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!! Or in jail???

I think it's a great promotion for terrorism... It literally states that because microsoft said so it was going to happen... it just so happened to coincide with 9/11.

Someone had to find that the Q33 was going to produce those images... Then write this absolute load of rubbish...

I want some more scams to disect... post em here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back