Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy

Reaction score
I posted a story about an aboriginal fella i know who "CLAIMS" to have been tagged by a brown on three occasions i wrote in the post what i was told and what he told me was he'd been stung that many time by bees that the poison in the sting never leaves your body whitch has built an immunity to the bites. everyones got a right to an opinion but a lot of people who have probably never left there lounge room insisted on makeing fun of my post. MAYBE IF YOU PEOPLE GOT OUT EXPERIENCED THE BUSH AND THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN IT YOU TO WOULD HAVE A STORY TO TELL. :x

Oh dear Eddy :( I think you may be being a little oversensitive here. You did get a few good answers and a few off topic ones too I must admit but I don't think thats much to get so upset about mate. Relax and enjoy the site :)

Eddy, if you post anything on the internet expect a 1000 opinions to come out of the woodwork. Some you will agree will, some you won't and some won't have anything to do with the original post what so ever. It's all part of the fun. Personally I liked your post, it gave me heaps to think about.

Yeah, don't worry about it Eddy! Just don't do something like one clown did on here and post that the Darwin he was holding was 10ft long only to find out he was a little over 8ft - boy! did that guy have egg on his face!...now I wonder who that might have been?....sigh..... :oops: Just take it in your stride :D

Edy wrote
MAYBE IF YOU PEOPLE GOT OUT EXPERIENCED THE BUSH AND THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN IT YOU TO WOULD HAVE A STORY TO TELL

Yeah, like some of the great yarns that old bushies spin. lol :lol:

Lighten up. Don't take the comments personally, it was a great story. Ripley would have added "BELIEVE IT or NOT."

:oops: sorry guys I just thought it was interesting and it's good to see that everyones not that serious sorry if i got a bit upset I just have a lot of respect for the fella and if you look up the history of kakadu youll probably find some interesting stuff . TRUST ME THERES MORE THAN MEATS THE EYE WITH THAT PLACE. ( the founder of KAKADU was actually a croc hunter ) FRED POCCOCK.

just give a story about how fierce snakes look a bit like inland taipans.
Or ask where you can get some penny turtles.
then you will see some reply posts that will amuse you.

Post a pic of a hybrid and see how you go..

I want a penny turtle.....where can i get one?

Browns, I have some penny turtles but they've been hit by inflation.
Peter

that is just sooooo funny.
thanks for clearing that up spottedpython.
but can you tell me if a diamondxcoastal is a hybrid or an intergrade? (just for you NoOne)!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: never again, if people don't know by now then to bad. :wink: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back