Exempt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veredus

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any reptile species in NSW listed as exempt for the purposes of feeding to reptile eaters(other reptiles, not people from asian countries)

What do you mean? Are any reptiles allowed to be fed to reptiles??

I think that you can collect some species of skinks in Queensland for the purpose of them being a feed animal.

What do you mean? Are any reptiles allowed to be fed to reptiles??

Exempt from licensing so that you can collect them to feed to a reptile that only eats other reptiles, some legless lizards for example.

Yeh, thats what i thought Lucas

My understanding is that all Aussie natives are protected. I am not so sure about AHG's as they are an introduced pest. N for that matter sliders might be added

You can catch Garden Skinks and Water Skinks etc, just not from National Parks and other protected areas.

Juvenile cane toads can problably be added to the list if you have a hungry keelback.

You can catch Garden Skinks and Water Skinks etc, just not from National Parks and other protected areas.

I'd be surprised of that's true and it should also be noted that it's illegal to feed live vertebrate animals to other animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back