Exotics list

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i was waiting for it pete :mrgreen:

I would love to get this fella back, it's a Leopard tortoise we used to have.
tortoise.jpg

a legal iguana would be cool, or tegu..or red kneed tarantula..poison arrow frogs..could go on and on

oh yes, either of the papuan boas,ground or tree..
while we are dreaming make it three of each

MattQld83 said:
My fav looking Exotic Venomous snake.

Ive seen a couple in the flesh, they are amazing animals.

Rhinoviper.jpg

Matt

When i see a snake like this I find it so hard tn not start to think there might be some truth in the whole Intellegent Design thing

Ames would love some star tortises and the boat i would need for my list would make noahs ark look like a safety raft.

base2aau said:
When i see a snake like this I find it so hard tn not start to think there might be some truth in the whole Intellegent Design thing

:shock: Dont let asthetics fool you

Matt

eyelash viper, although that gay pride snake looks pretty cool aswell!

base2aau said:

Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster made them. Have you seen any pirates lately?
No, I didn't think so.

Sdaji said:
base2aau said:

Maybe the Flying Spaghetti Monster made them. Have you seen any pirates lately?
No, I didn't think so.

Yeah ive heard of the "Spaghetti Monster " Im pretty sure thats why the earth is flat :lol:

Matt

Not just any spaghetti monster, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Stop global warming, wear a pirate costume.

well then out of all these pics the one that takes my fancy was the one
MattQld83 posted the middle picture i like the look of that

also the pic hix put up the draco volans

either of them i wouldnt mind

I would love to have a couple of eyelash vipers, absolutely stunning looking. That Gaboon viper looks awesome, I would have one of those too.

I want an Abracadabra :lol: tortoise...............or a galapagos one!!! They would be awesome!!!

I was told my entire childhood by my school mates that I was the reason the earth was flat. :p :p

They were too dumb to know it isn't! :D :D :D :D :D Exotic Species for me would be a retic, or one of those little blue and green lizards someone posted in here....I can't think of their name. OR a Guila (sp??) Monster...those are awesome little creatures...love watchin' them eat an egg- funny as!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back