• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Expressions of interest - coloured beardie hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please put me down for 1 Delilah x Oliver.. .. i live in Queensland so am willing to pick up.. .. .. i would just need an address and a phone number to make sure you are home. Pm me or you can contact me on 0430034921 or by email at [email protected]
Thanx heaps

Regards,
Nick

Here are a couple of pics of last years two holdbacks, they are 5 months old.

This is Molly, she is turning a beautiful red like her father...

100_1010.jpg

100_1009.jpg

This is Polly, who is currently going through a body shed. The head colour is the true colour as it's the only part that isn't shedding! Polly takes after her mother and is a beautiful orange.

100_1014.jpg

Aw aw aw ok ok, I give in! I can't keep looking at those pics any longer :D

Saz, can I please go on the list for one of the Oscar x Brat babies? Are you expecting to have multiple clutches available at different times? If so I'd definately prefer one from a later clutch if possible :)

Hey Miss B, lots and lots of orders, hopefully there will be plenty of eggs coming, so might be able to fit you in for the later clutches.

:0)

take 1 of each

Hey there saz
great lookin dragons i have to have some of those.
Can u please put me on the list for 3.one of each please
i live in syd so have to freight keep me posted thanku.

kind regards brett 0414261492

put me down for 1 Brat x Oscar - $100 each if there's any left . Just what I've been looking for & i can pick it up .

I wouldn't like to purchase any of you beardies Sarah however I would like to say that I have seen the parents of these upcoming hatchlings and they are every bit as colourful as the pictures suggest. I also wanted to give this thread a free bump :)

G'day just woundering if you still have any left or am i too late

Hi my name is Helen I live in Brisbane and would like to order 2 of your babies my favourits are the yellows so I dont mind who are the parents they are all beautiful.
I will be able to pick them up so hopefully your will still have some left.
Thanks in advance.
Helen

I may be interested in Oscar/Brat hatchies in the future if you get more clutches :)

Hi Saz,

Could you please put me down for 2 Brat and Oscar babies. They are gorgeous little things. Will you just be sending those that put names down a reminder PM when the time comes up?

Kind Regards

Kelly

baby hatchlings

Hi, I would definately purchase 2 , maybe 3 of these little critters, would you be willing to post them to Sydney? let me know, cheeers.......Tom.:D

Hi Saz,

I requested 2 of the babies a few weeks ago, just wondering if they are ready to pick up yet,

regards
mandykaye

Hi there,

I'm also located in Sydney but may be up for getting three of these beardies. Cheers!

I amin sydney and would like to know how much shipping would be
and what i needed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back