• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F.S 4yr old Male Diamond Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossilman

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia spilota

Common Name
Diamond python

Sex
MALE

Length
yet to be measured. Estimate of 1.5metres.

Quantity Available

Bred By
Captive bred by a Wildlife park in sydney, have forgotten name but its on the reptile licence which i will provide with sale. Can provide the name of the guy i bought it off (the breeder)

General Description
Small for its age. Muscular, fit/well built looking pure bred diamond python with some yellow and some white. One of the best looking diamond pythons by far. Very healthy, great eater, will eat 5-6 full grown mice once a fortnight no worries. Has never bitten. Pics provided on request.

Has been properly hibernated every year and given snake supplements also provided with proper Reptile lighting for its UVA/UVB requirements.

price to be negotiated.

Will not be a huge diamond. Was one of the smallest from the egg batch.

I will only sell to someone who can demonstrate they know how to look after an australian python and have a proper enclosure for it. Preference will be given to someone with prior reptile keeping experience. If you cant afford to feed everyweek and provide for all its needs then dont buy.

Reason for selling- Moving out of home for university and the snake cant come :(

Ive had him since i was 16 and very hesitant to sell. Photos will be available on here in a few days.

Can also provide light and heater setup.

PHOTOS BELOW WERE WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG> HE"S A FAIR BIT THICKER AND LONGER NOW. RECENT PHOTOS TO BE UPLOADED IN A FEW DAYS.

Willing to Freight?
No but willing to drive to a meeting place. How could you freight a snake anyway :?

Contact Details
by PM on here or sms 0402884142 to arrange a look. Any questions feel free to ask.
Fauna Permit Number (Required for SA Sellers Only)

Attachments

• Snake1.jpg
    Snake1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 285
  • snake2.jpg
    snake2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Dug up some papers today he's from "Symbio Wildlife park" in wollongong if anyones interested. Make on offer!

Took some quick pictures tonight for the impatient ones.

More will be up tommorow of him outside in the sun so hopefully they will be clearer!!

Sorry about the size~

30cm long ruler was added for scale.

Ive been told they need to be thicker then a broom handle to breed, well his mid section is definatley thicker then a broom handle but i still cant imagine this little guy mating with a huge fat female lol :D

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 150
  • snake3.jpg
    snake3.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 143
  • snake4.jpg
    snake4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg