Faces to Names??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Faces to Names??

???? I don't get it??? Isn't that your normal "morning face"????

Ok, the first brave faces have now been added to the gallery!

Where is the gallery?

Click Photo Gallery on the index on the left of this (and every other!) page. Only Logged In users can see it.

Good Idea David. You can take my photo from Galory.
Name Slateman
Picnic Point Sydney.

I like the one in the Kitchen.

Come on guys and gals, get with the program and send your favourite mug shot. If I'm brave (or stupid) enough to do it, you can too. ;-) I can then stop driving David crazy asking, "who's that" all the time! :shock:

Great! It seems people are interested in this idea, and it's on the go! ;-) When you PM me, just tell me how much information you want added to the photo.

Current fields are :
Username:
Nickname:

Obviously, I'll leave out the fields you don't supply.

To email me, just send me a PM with your email address and I'll email you. You can then REPLY, attaching the photo you want to use. Or just PM me with the URL of the photo in your gallery you want to use!

Don't worry about the size - if it's too big, I'll resize it before I put it in the gallery.

Slateman said:
Good Idea David. You can take my photo from Galory.
Name Slateman
Picnic Point Sydney.

I like the one in the Kitchen.

This one Slatey? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I_can_be_handy.jpg

Can I send one fom when I was 17? lol, Or a blurry one from now?
I'm sending 1 without Black Betty in it, nor am I allowing a snake to look in my mouth, nor am I holding the dreaded dead turtle. lol Inny. ;) Nor - is it in good lighting. (but that is best) I feel comfortable with the image I'm sending because it's a happy one.
I'll be known as "The EarthMother" - bow down and worship in adoration. Oh hold on , that's for my "other" Profile. lol kidding you.

Call me Em - EarthMother
Whoop Whoop NSW Coast.
I'll send pic in PM David.

Em :)

LOL Instar. Looks like I am hot hot on this one. Somebody told me sometimes that man looks sexy when in kitchen.

westaussie said:
Hey Lutz - your last name isnt Costanza is it ??

Um.... no.... my last name is Lutz.... My first name is David.... or is that a wisecrack that I didn't get????? :oops:

or is that a wisecrack that I didn't get?????

I think he is refering to how you look kinda like George Costanza, the guy from Seinfeld

Ether, wash your mouth out and get some glasses - you're obviously myopic! :shock: :lol: - David looks NOTHING at all like George (the geek) Costanza. I just couldn't love anyone who looked like him!!

Many apologies to all those Seinfeld fans who (amazingly) like George.

Hey Lutz - your last name isnt Costanza is it ??

Hey, i didnt start it.

Seinfeld is a classic show. EXTREMELY funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back