fake rock suppliers/manufacturers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beney_boy

Reaction score
im just wondering if anyone knows of any fake rock suppliers or manufacturers in melbourne (other than universal rock). also home-based creaters would be good.

cheers, ben.

Ben,

Follow the instructions on this site and make your bloody own.

Toonoz, Weezer and myself are helping people on this site all the time to make their own creations.

Here is the thing......It is not hard to get a great outcome.

Look at the posts, get some polystyrene and off you go.

Ben,

Follow the instructions on this site and make your bloody own.

Toonoz, Weezer and myself are helping people on this site all the time to make their own creations.

Here is the thing......It is not hard to get a great outcome.

Look at the posts, get some polystyrene and off you go.
ther is no problem with polystyrene here at the moment, we have a new house going up next door and they said i could have as much poly as i wanted. i already have a 1m cubed bag of the stuff and am off to get some more today. my thing is, when making it with the brickies sand and GP cement, is it water tight (as im looking to keep a mertens water monitor in it)? or is ther something i have to do to seal it properly to stop it from becoming destroyed by the water?
also, here is a pic of an attempt i previously made at making my own rock backing, i didnt end up completing it though.
08102009093.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back