Fantastic Site - But a lot of watchers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwarren72

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have to say that I love this site and I'm here pretty much every chance I get, Although I have to say that there always seems to be a lot of people sitting on the sidelines watching the game while it's nearly always the same ones of us making the comments and posts. Seems like a shame not having all those extra inputs and bits of information.

Oh do I have to give input ASWELL as look good?!!!

I'm here for hours and hours every day (from 9am when I get to work till around midnight each day) but the main reason I don't post is because I know bugger all at the moment and much prefer just lapping up all the information :)

You cheeky bugger cw........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tim just do what we do and chat.

You don't have to know much every thought and idea counts. Besides it also helps get a conversation going. have fun and enjoy but most of all get active

Do you always have to have the last word cw...........LOL?

Tim said:
I'm here for hours and hours every day (from 9am when I get to work till around midnight each day) but the main reason I don't post is because I know bugger all at the moment and much prefer just lapping up all the information :)

yes but we want to know what you do know, and maybe and a good chance you know something i dont

LOL I think that there is nothing wrong to just read and enjoy APS with out posting. Not everybody like to post frequently. Some people do post only when they think that topic is important and they do have something to say.

ill post something when i can ill get a new subject going
i wanna breed this year my mate has a adult pair of carpets he is sellingwhich i wanna buy when would i have to have them and start the cooling down for them to breed this year?

i have to serv customers in between inputting my wickedly wise wounderful words of wisdom :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back