Fantastic Site - But a lot of watchers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey snakehunter !!! I got your dribble right ....EDITED SLATEMAN.... If you don't like the subject then don't post. The only dribble so far in this thread has been your few words of crap. Oh and by the way the Hawkesbury area suck the big ones. DIP ....EDITED SLATEMAN....

Please watch your language

If you don't like the subject then don't post
Wise words Cwarren but I seem to recall you telling everyone to get a life in the Spilota thread. Maybe you should follow your own advise my friend.

I really wish I was able to post on here more often with all the help I have received from reading these posts. seeing your reptile happy in the environment you have created, well i dont know, maybe its like your own child? (not sure ... still denyeing they are mine! haha - joke). At the moment I am limited to asking questions, only because i dont have the experience to pass on to other people. I think herping is just like my profession ... im a computer tech. i'll go up against any kid with an MCSE cause I have experience in the game and with no formal qualifications.

At the moment I am limited to asking questions, only because i dont have the experience to pass on to other people.

Well said Keef, and it is only by asking these questions that you will get the knowledge and applying that knowledge to your hobby you will gain the experience to pass on in the future to the next upcoming generation of herpers :) Good on you for understanding the concept of learning and for having the little round things to pass it on to the general membership of this site. No good trying to run before you can walk which some people just don't understand. If they did there would be a lot less trouble on here :) I applaud you :)

That?s cool Tim, have I fooled anyone into thinking I?ve come with a wealth of knowledge???.awww?..hang on?maybe not!!!??.I did have the blunder with the Baby-blue-screen-of-death today on this site??..that made me look like a bit of a Goose..maybe I?ll change my nickname to GooseNoose?? ?please no-one comment on that!!

i tend to keep quiet because i have only been keeping snakes for a year now, and consider myself to be pretty new to herpetology....
i'd rather stay quiet and get information from the people who know what they're talking about than open my mouth and give bad information.

.... and the things i say sometimes start fights. :roll:

I'm learning lots from this site. We are going to get a Murray Darling Python for Dave's birthday in August. Our first snake. Neil Sonnemann reckons its a good starting point as they are pretty placid and docile. Suits me!! Would there be any young ones around at that time of year guys? And approx. how much please? Cheers Cheryl

You might find a 6-8 month old one for sale, they'll be between $200 and $350...

Greebs I still say to people to get a life. This threahd was meant to point out the fact that there is a lot of people with experience and knowledge to offer and yet they don't ( their choice I know) but it is a shame as I said to see it going to waste by them not offering input. If people want to make this a personal thing then I say bring it on, but this is about sharing the knowledge. And by the way Greebs I was wondering which thread you were refering to?

Hi Cheryl, I'll still make an order one day with you! I'm feeling a little broke lately...I'm just taking life one RAT at a time. Your stocks are low at the moment anyway aren't they??
Sorry guys..don't mean to railroad this discussion. Here...I'll make it better - I tend to use the net to find lots of my information (apart from this site), I don't have anywhere near the experience to be cementing my views here, but I will post stuff on here from time to time to see what people in the know can tell me about what I've found! Very handy!!! I also reckon this place is the best home away from home!! Yippeee...

cwarren72, no need to have a hissy-fit, all i was saying is that people dont have to be posting about nothing every 5 minutes just to fill in the time, and as for your hawkesbury comment, grow up dude, who gives a rats. Lucky for you it was edited before i could read the crap you posted

snakehunter...cwarren didn't have a 'hissy fit' he merely reacted to you having a go at his thread.
The point is, if you don't like a thread, don't post on it, but there is no need to post that the thread is pointless...what kind of reaction did you think you would get from writing that?
And this is a public forum...members can post whatever they like whenever they like (within reason of course).

Originally i wasnt having a go at him, but after his comments about me and where i live i felt i should reply
lets just leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back