Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Hi all i bred a few species this year and i was wondering what prices you think is fair for the following. Unsexed hatchies?

Saltuarius Swani

Amphibolurus Muricatus/ Jacky dragon normal phase/ red phase and stripe phase.

Ctenophorus Nuchacis/ Central Netted Dragon

Diporiphora Australis/ Tommy round head Dragon

Physignathus Leisueri Eastern Water Dragon 1st Gen captive bred.

Pogona Barbata Yellow phase

Pogona Henrylawsoni Black soil Bearded dragon

Rankinia Diemensis/ Mountain Heath Dragon VERY HIGH RED/YELLOW PHASE

fair price is only what someone is willing to pay. advertise them at a price that your happy to sell them at. you will soon see if that price is fair or not

Saltuarius Swani

............. i believe its 'swaini' there pretty common i thought $30 was the status quo.

Amphibolurus Muricatus/ Jacky dragon normal phase/ red phase and stripe phase.

........... $50 seems to sell for you? depends on the red and stripe. HOW red? if people will pay more.. $60? i dunno. these aren't anything really unusual as they do occur naturally.

Ctenophorus Nuchacis/ Central Netted Dragon

............... unfortunately the going rate is $80. personally i think they deserve a much higher price. $120+ you can easily sex hatchlings.

Diporiphora Australis/ Tommy round head Dragon

......... not sure but let me know ;)

for most of these species it would be better for you, the dragons, and the new keepers that you keep them to a sex determining age. i would pay over $100 for sexed. maybe $150 for certains. i wouldnt know a price till i saw them, they were available and for sale.

Physignathus Leisueri

.......... there usually pretty cheap arent they. $30-40

Eastern Water Dragon 1st Gen captive bred.

........... same price? why any different.

Pogona Barbata Yellow phase

...........-$50

Pogona Henrylawsoni Black soil Bearded dragon

...........going rate is $80-90 (used to be $110+) they still deserve a higher price.

............HOW red ;) ?? mine surely deserved a higher price then $50. i will be keeping mine to early adults for sale. so they dont end up with an overload of males.etc. but i plan to sell the high reds for $90 and greys for over $50. as i would have put alot of work, crix, lights and effort into them.

Black soils go for anywhere between $30 and $80 depending on quantity. Anymore and your getting ripped off. You just have to shop around, as most people breeding them dont advertise ;)

"Ctenophorus Nuchacis/ Central Netted Dragon

............... unfortunately the going rate is $80. personally i think they deserve a much higher price. $120+ you can easily sex hatchlings. "

I am after a trio of Netted Dragons and would happily pay between $100 and $150 each for healthy animals.
Also may be interested in Jacky Dragons though need to make new set up for these, they are beautiful little dragon and very common around here (wild) always sitting up posing for photo's only running off if we get too close.
I would happily pay $40 - $80 dollars each for healthy well cared for animals.
Obviously If I found lizards in the quality and condition i want them cheaper i would buy those instead, as well as the quality of the salesman/woman as to why i should buy there animals would come into play also.
That is a rough idea of what "I" would be willing to pay for quality product, service and advice. I am sure others have their own opinions on value according to their own circumstances and budget etc.
Cheers,
Phil

Black soils go for anywhere between $30 and $80 depending on quantity. Anymore and your getting ripped off. You just have to shop around, as most people breeding them dont advertise ;)

they should go for more imo.

Saltuarius Swani

............. i believe its 'swaini' there pretty common i thought $30 was the status quo.

Dude you must be thinking of broad tailed gex. These hatchies usually go between $150-$250 depending on colour.

............HOW red ;) ?? mine surely deserved a higher price then $50. i will be keeping mine to early adults for sale. so they dont end up with an overload of males.etc. but i plan to sell the high reds for $90 and greys for over $50. as i would have put alot of work, crix, lights and effort into them.

They show awsum colours straight from the egg. I sell mine at 1-2 weeks old usually. This year i didn't even need to advertise. if fed enough they will be sexable in 2-3 months. I sell my hatchies at $80 ea.

well if your gonna pay $200 for a leafy. i guess you better pick one thats special.. rofl.

i guess the price does depend on what the buyer is willing to pay. haha.

well if your gonna pay $200 for a leafy. i guess you better pick one thats special.. rofl.

i guess the price does depend on what the buyer is willing to pay. haha.

These are not the broad tailed geckos or leafies that you may find going caving in syd. These are another species.

$200 is the going price for S.swaini hatchlings, more for adults of course. I've never seen them cheaper than that. P.platurus seem to be about the $80 mark at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back