Feeding eggs ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g33kb0y

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I've got a Stimmy, and was wondering if it feeding him eggs is a good/bad idea ?

Best

I think it's best to stick to Pinkie's, mice or rats. French fries are not much good for them either;)

lol maybe id he's crossed with a blue tounge. snakes eat a diet of mammals and occasionaly small lizards like garden skinks

oh dear.... :D:D :D :D please don't listen to any of the above hilarious comments - just stick to mice...

Shamous... you just got me thinking - remember those french fries chippies that you got in a packet - like smiths crisps... they were really really really good... i use to buy a packet every wednesday....

You definately could try to feed it fresh whole eggs of an appropriate size, maybe quail or pigeon. I would wager that it would eat them, waters and olives will eat whole eggs.

Some snakes eat eggs in the wild, i asked this question awhile ago and was warned not to try as it makes very messy, runny, smelly poo

Finch, quail, budgie or ahg eggs would be fine, full of protien and vitimins.Not to often though.
.Im sure they come across eggs(mostly skink or dragon) in the wild.
I have a tiger i can feed chook eggs to but i dont because it stinks when she craps.
Best to stick with rodents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back