feeding spiders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richoman_3

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey i just caught what it looks like a garden leaf spider... can i feed it to my geckos ??? also ive fed them those normal jumping spiders i find in my backyard. is it ok ?

plz does anyone know i wanna get rid of it i dont like looking at it on my desk lol

What if someone says 'Chuck it in the garden'?

Your geckoes will probably love it ;). The life of the spider rests in your hands, my young friend.

they havnt eaten it yet but im sure at night they will coz they go nuts for everything at night coz there nocturnal i can hear them ( coz there in my room ) running around the tank :D

Mate, I feed my blueys stuff from the garden (grubs, worms etc) & they love em.
I wouldn't use anything, though, if pesticides etc have been used on the garden.
I don't use chemicals in my yard, so any juicy morsels I find are fair game for the blueys.

I feed most types of spiders to my lizards, i avoid using the more dangerous types of spiders or anything that is big in comparison to the lizard.

ok thanks yer any dangerous spiders i wont feed them. they eat jumping spiders though

Apparently some monitors will eat poisonus spiders because they dont mess around if you know what i mean ;)

good to see you love your geckoes
i can see you out on the weekend collecting for there sunday banquet,
tonight we are serving moth, carcass of spider and for desert squishy witchety grub
variety is the spice of life

lol yer i love my geckos i check all the time that the tanks slide door isnt open. sometimes i check bout 50 times a day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back