• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Bredil

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessejames

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name

Bredli Python

Sex
Female

Length

Over 1 meter
Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description
Female Bredli 2 yrs old. I need to be perfectly clear that i do not own this snake. Am posting for a friend who is unable to do post himself. I have the snake at my place as i was looking after her while my friend was overseas (England) He has come back but now works on Hamilton Island and is unable to keep the snake. I am looking for a good home for her, hence why she is free. Reason she is free is we have been looking after her for some time Andrew who owns the snake has said that i can sell her for whatever we like. But i also understand that this could be a little bit of a pain to sort out the movement advice with Andrew, with his work. The person who would like her needs to be patient, to sort out the movement advice as Andrew does come to Beadesert to visit Family from time to time.
Please Ring Wayne 0427576388 or 55412545 and i will explain.

Willing to Freight?
NO

Contact Details
Wayne Dudley 0427576388

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Due to person not contacting Andrew snake is available once more.

Person will be given Andrew's contact number to organise movement advice,

Andrew must be contacted with-in 1 week or snake will be back up once again.

First come first serve.

Someone has called to say they would take her. Andrew's number passed on to this person..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back