• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Female Hypo Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
4yo Female Hypo Coastal

Species Common Name
Morelia spilota mcdowelli

Length
Unsure ( 5 -6ft? )

Quantity Available

General Description
Up for sale is my gorgeous hypo coastal female. I payed over $900 for her as a hatchling, very regretful sale and only selling due to needing the funds, and the fact I don't have a suitable partner for her yet. She feeds very well on adult rats, and is a reasonable handler - can be snappy in cage but most of the time she is fine. 99% sure on sex as I have seen her attempting to mate with a known male (she is not gravid).

Kept in an immaculate collection that has had no new additions recently, and even then all new animals are kept in quarantine for about 1.5 years. I am happy to keep her if she doesn't sell, but am willing to part with her if someone is keen.

Willing to Freight?
Yes - due to the size she will most likely be around $150 to freight via AAE (local pickup is welcome, or we are happy to meet at a halfway point within reason)

Contact Details
PM please.

Attachments

• P1060081.jpg
    P1060081.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back