fighting or mating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neven

Reaction score
has ny one seen beardie mating?
how do they do it? does the male bite the female on the neck to role her over? cos mine was just doing that :?
nev

that is one horny beardie. the male's beard always turns a dark black like that when mating is near

Male bearded dragons bob their head for a while and the female will answer thies by slowly moving her head up and down or even a wave....Then the male will bite the female in her neck and they mate

The only thing better is the conjugal visit... :)

lol dam.... so i really shouldnt stop him from biting her on the neck then hey.... oops lol... i thought he was hurting her :? i got it all on .mov if ny one wants to see it... just pm me... it is 5mg tho :( unless some one nos how to reduce it.... great to watch tho.. he goes nuts...
nev

ah.... :? lol how do i on here?
can u send movies on here?
if not pm me ur msn n ill do it on there
nev

Seinfeld joke Afro.. Greebo knows what I'm talking about.. :)

Hey Nev! You can upload a .mov file to the Videos gallery. Go to the main photo gallery page and click Videos. Create an album there and go into it. Then add your movie.

However, on dialup, it will take a LONG time, but those of us with high speed connections would appreciate it, if you have the patience to wait for the upload! :)

yeh will do... but if my mum tells me off for leaving the net on im blaming you lol
ill do it now...
nev

Nom No! The LAST thing I want is for your mum to get angry with me! Don't do it on MY recommendation ..... please! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back