Finally Added Greenery To My EWD Aviary! (Pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreliaMatt

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all just thought i'd share, its been a while but i finally got around to putting some plants into the aviary to fill it up a bit and add some colour!

i think it looks HEAPS better!!

what do u think?

Cheers,
Matt

greenery1.jpg

greenery2.jpg

greenery3.jpg

wicked
nice and big
just the way we like em

thanks guys! the dragons seem to love the plants, they are sitting in them and climbing in them...

well done matt.. it looks super.. bet the little tuckers are happy wif that..
Looks so good i bet u wanna move in there next week..hehe
Top Job
Hoppa

Sure they have enogh room in there??? It looks a bit cramped in there for two EWD,s :lol::lol::lol:

Very nice set up, well done. They should be very happy little dragons. Should think about getting yourself a girl to put in there.

Bundy - They tollerate small amounts of handling, but i wouldnt say the love it! since going outside i can see what people mean about how they "go wild"!

Elapid68 - thanks for the comments! ive been thinking about getting 2 or 3 females to put in there but im a bit scared that my males will fight.....

cheers
Matt

very nice, how do you get em out, they are really fast lizards lol i cant catch em

theyre not too bad..... sometimes they will run and seek refuge at the bottom of the pond but most times they stay still enough to pick up.

fantastic dragons by the way! so beautiful and entertaining to watch....
when im bored i'll go sit in the aviary with them and watch them and talk to them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back