Finally Got This Girl Back!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is my female Amazon Tree Boa (Corallus hortulanus). She's been with a friend of mine since last August, when we got evacuated due to wild fires. She almost immediatly bred to my friends Cook's Tree Boa (Corallus cookii)-I know not my doing or my choice. So once she was gravid we left her there. Now she's finally home. She was having a bad shed, and I took these pics just after I got it off her.

100_2372.jpg

100_2377.jpg

100_2376.jpg

god damn, i want it. hey where you are, are you allowed to have exotics arent you?

why is it different here in Oz

hey kev how big is she? is she gravid or has she laid?

She's about 4.5 or 5ft. She has had her young and sadly none were viable. :cry: However I am slightly glad, because no doubt someone would get ripped off eventually buying the crosses as pure Cooks. Real Cooks are extremely rare. I'll pick up a coloured male soon, and breed her again in August.

A year. She's my wife's, Meaghan's favourite. These pics don't do her any justice. I'll post some better pics once she's out of her humidity box that I'm using to rehydrate her abit.

Here's an old photo of her but it's a bit better.

100_0154_edited.sized.jpg

And this is the Cook's Tree Boa (Corallus cooki) that she bred to, back when he was mine.

100_0364_edited.sized.jpg

Sorry neither are the best pics.

Gorgeous animals. Very jealous!! :)

Kevyn you are saying that they are hard to be tamed?

To tell you the truth Slatey, I didn't find her that hard to tame. Most people don't even try just because they are sooo aggressive. We're of the opinion that Amazons are what you make them. We really enjoy ours. All of the Corallus have a reputation for aggressive behaviour. I can't wait to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back