FINALLY!!!!! Santa came early :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks kids :D

Stevie and Nomi if ya mean Sunshine the snake then yep, that's her! :D

The scary pointy one has a heap of veins in the nice white part...is it possible that one could still come good? Or is it more likely that the good part will die off? One of the slugs is right at the bottom so hopefully it will just go hard and we won't have to cut it away!

YAY! Congratulations Zoe. I'm thrilled for you! :D I wish I'd seen your face when you discovered the eggs. Bet your ultra-proud of your clever girl!

Bloody feral diamonds, why bother :) Hehehe, I'm joking Zoe, I'm joking, please put that gun down..........
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!!

That is fantastic news Zoe. Almost better than watching Chillie eat 2 pinkies for the first time in my care. :lol:

Well if another member can put in an other for one of the hatchies, you'd better put me down for a female hatchie. Although you have already said that you are not selling any of them.

The only stupid question is the question that is not asked.

Yeah Wombat, I've been trying to prise a couple of hatchies off them for a while now without any luck! But then again, come to think of it, I know where the eggs are :)

Zoe,
Congratulations! I knew you and SW would become parents one day!

:p

Hix

I'm so proud of her Lily lol. She's done a pretty good job considering her size and that it's her first season! Now she can go back to mauling me every time I pick her up without a hook :lol: ;)

You're right Wombat, we hope to keep them all on for 12 months or so and will probably sell a few next season as yearlings. That's assuming all goes to plan :twisted: ;)

Hixbiscus, the world is no longer safe....:shock: :D

Phillis, one word for you....PROOF :lol:

Well, despite the fact that I have said it 5million times already on the phone - congrats guys! I hope that they all grow up to be shpunkey lookin lil Diamonds ;)
Bex

rtaw_clap.gif
rtaw_clap.gif
rtaw_clap.gif

congrats zoe and luke! i would be interested to know what happens to the funky egg that looks slugish on one side but normal on the other.

I know where the eggs are

rtaw_classic.gif
rtaw_devil.gif

Ho Ho HO! :D

Congratulations! 8)

Have you got any pics of the father :?:

P.S - Send Santa to Sydney when he's finished down there. :lol:

My album with pics of the daddy has mysteriously disappeared from aps lol. But I had these on Photobucket.

Daddy
DSCN3180.jpg

The happy couple...she was gonna shed so doesn't look as yeller as she normally does
DSCN4062.jpg

Thanks for the pic of daddy & the happy couple.

He's a good lookin fella indeed! 8)

It's no wonder she fell for him! :wink:

Are they Gosford/Central Coast bloodline :?:

I'm not surprised there's a queue!

Cheers, zen

Whoa Zoe, look at you, ya professional diamond breeder!!!! :D :D :D You're starting to make me look bad :wink: How did ya do it Zo? One day you'll have to teach me your secrets!!!

Congrats Zo! Must have been a pleasant shock to see those nice white eggs beneath those diamond coils, yeah? You wont get sick of that sight anytime soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back